Classic Car Monday
ALL EXHIBITORS MUST COMPLETE APPLICATION BELOW
The Tanks Trucks and Firepower Team are delighted to be adding this new section to the show. Classic Car Monday is open to individuals and clubs wishing to exhibit. This section of the show will be marshalled by the Coleshill Auto Breakfast Meet. Please follow their instructions when attending.
Terms and Conditions:
- We are only opening this section of the show on Monday. If you turn up before Monday, you will not be allowed in.
- Your must have arrived and entered the show ground by 9:15am at the latest (follow signs for exhibitor entrance).
- You are required to submit an application if you are an individual owner or if a club, your representative needs to submit an application no later than the 23rd of August. Rep’s you need to generate a list of all members you are bringing, which includes their telephone numbers and vehicle regestration.
- You are permitted to bring a max of 2 adult and 2 children per car. Anymore, they will need to pay to enter at the showground entrance.
- All vehicle owners need to bring their insurance details and driving licence with them.
- For the purpose of COVID, this year we will insist that you do not allow anybody other than you/family to have access to your vehicle (no members of public possing in your car).
- The show management accepts no responsability for any damage to your vehicle.
- Please bring a suitable tow cable in case you get stuck! and we need to tow you out.
Terms and Conditions done! Now the fun bit, your application below! We hope you have a great time at the show and if a success we will look at making it a regular feature! ANY PROBLEMS RING DAVE ON 07954 141 283.